yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Demi Lovato unveils new album artwork

Demi Lovato has unveiled the cover art for her as-yet-untitled fourth studio album. The image was revealed after a series of teasers were posted on her official website. Lovato, who was recently confirmed to be returning to The X Factor USA for the show's third season, has previously said that she would ...
love a collaboration with Britney Spears for the upcoming record. At the time, she added: "Fans can expect a less dancey-pop album. I'm trying to stay away from EDM on this album and no dubstep for me.
"I miss hearing real instruments on the radio and I wanna be able to bring that back. That's important to me. I want my sound and lyrics to mature as well as I have the past year." Lovato's new album will serve as a follow-up to 2011's Unbroken and is expected to be released in May. It will feature new single 'Heart Attack'.

No comments:

Post a Comment