yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Raven-Symone and Sexual Orientations

Raven-Symone has taken to her Twitter page to address rumors she’s gay. “I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now,” the 26-year-old actress wrote. The tweet comes after a tabloid reported Raven was living in a NYC condo with America’s Next Top Model contestant  ...
AzMarie Livingston.
“My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life,” she added in another tweet. “However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone.”
“I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!” she said in a final tweet about the rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment