yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Lady Gaga Rides The Train — Go Behind-The-Scenes Of Her ‘Simpsons’ Episode

We hope you’re readying your multiple outfits for any potential viewing parties of Lady Gaga‘s episode of The Simpsons, which airs this Sunday May 20 at 8 p.m. on Fox. Entertainment Tonight takes us behind-the-scenes of the Born This Way singer’s episode, showing ...footage of Gaga recording the episode with the rest of the cast and crew. “Sometimes it was very endearing, other times they were making fun of me,” says the pop star with a smile. “And I’m making fun of everybody else. It’s sort of what I do as a performer… I think I was more nervous than I’ve ever been, because I have so much respect for them. I just wanted to do a good job.”
Our favorite moments from this new sneak-peek are mainly shoe-related: Gaga, wearing giant platforms, steps into an even bigger set of platforms, while her hot-pink train comes with its own pair of heels. (Would that make it a shoe-shoe train? Please forgive us for that one, we couldn’t help ourselves.)

http://www.youtube.com/v/OZCNSZbB6k0?version=3&feature=player_embedded"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> http://www.youtube.com/v/OZCNSZbB6k0?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360">

No comments:

Post a Comment