yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Ke$ha Postpones Japan Tour Dates

this is bad for business but what else can she do? Ke$ha is the latest western musical act to cancel or postpone her upcoming tour of Japan. The pop singer released a statement explaining the postponement via ....
her Japanese promoter, Creativeman Productions:

"My heart is with Japan right now through this disaster and these hardships. I genuinely don't think right now would be appropriate timing for me to perform in Japan given the content and the spirit of my show, which is all about feeling exuberant, rowdy, and wild. I plan to bring my party there and to that part of the world when we are all ready to dance and Get $leazy together again. In the meantime I am going to do everything I can to help relief efforts and I encourage everyone in the world to do the same." Good Job Ke$ha!
PS im seacretly hoping you have something to say about Rebecca Black seeing now that the world would respect your craft a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment