yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Miley Cyrus strips off for 'V Magazine' shoot


Miley Cyrus has stripped off for a new V Magazine photoshoot. The singer was photographed by Mario Testino and styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele for the 'Emancipation of Miley' feature, which includes a joint interview with collaborator Pharrell Williams. "Pharrell was the first person I ...



wanted to work with," Cyrus said. "I had so many different producers and managers and all of these people coming to my house because I didn't know where I wanted to start." She added: "My record would have come out like a high school mixtape with these different songs and feelings that don't blend.
"Then I met Pharrell, and it was the first time I was in the studio just being really free. Pharrell opened that door." She added: "At the end of the day, it's what me and P are making. And of course we're so grateful for the people that got us here, that brought us to each other, and now we're on our own path.


"I've never been more thankful for someone in my life. It's just crazy. It's been almost a year since we started, and my life has been completely different. I could keep doing this forever, just making this record."
Cyrus said: "I can never say that I don't love 'Party in the U.S.A.' and that I'm not appreciative of it. 
"It would like my dad saying that he hated 'Achy Breaky'. It's what gives you everything that you have. I would never take it back." V Magazine's Drawn to Fashion Issue is released on May 9 and can be pre-ordered online. Also featured in the June issue are Zoe Kravitz, Nicola Peltz and Gabriella Wilde.




No comments:

Post a Comment