yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Kanye West new single called 'I Am A God'?


Kanye West has denied reports that his new album is called I Am God. A source close to the rapper has explained that his new collection will not have that title, but an upcoming single will be called 'I Am A God', emphasising the "A". "We would never be so presumptuous or sacrilegious to ...



call ourselves the supreme being," the insider told the Huffington Post. It has been suggested that the single title is reference to Psalm 82 and alludes to the idea that all people are manifestations of higher beings. The new song title has seemingly been confirmed by West's songwriter and collaborator Malik Yusef, who tweeted: "Its "I am(A) GOD" FAMO #psalm 82" The star's sixth solo studio album is expected to be released later this year. I honestly don't get why you have to go there to sell records Kanye, this is a bit much

No comments:

Post a Comment