yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Taylor Swift Dishes On Ex-Boyfriends To ELLE Magazine


Taylor Swift is no stranger to singing about her exes. The Elle Magazine cover girl opens up about her insecurities and love in the latest issue. “Middle school was what programmed me to be ...



semi-insecure, like, all of the time.  I didn’t fit in….I’d stand on the outside of the circle but I was never really in,” Taylor confessed. ”That’s when I started to realize there’s this thing called rejection.” While she addresses the outcome of many of her relationships in her music Taylor said she isn’t a screamer. “I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend.  Ever. I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.” Instead of yelling, she often lets her exes know how she feels in her music, but not out of spite.
“To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have.  It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started.  It’s just something I do to feel better.” This is all pretty-girl with a soupcon of rocker chick blended in; exactly the kind of look that suits her the best at this stage of her life and career. That Saint Laurent shot is giving me life. For the complete interview and photos with Taylor Swift pick up a copy of ELLE Magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment