yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Katy Perry Releases "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection" Cover

With over 25 Million digital sales of her singles from the album, 6 Grammy Nods, Breaking MJ's record and touring the world over, its only fair that Katy keeps the candy coming and with three new tracks and a many remixes on March 26.

Speaking on the release, 25 year old Perry said:

This is the complete story of Teenage Dream. It was an incredible honor to tie the King of Pop’s Billboard Hot 100 record, but I’m moving forward and had a few things left to get off my chest.  So this is the complete special edition of my album for my fans
so yall go cop it when it lands and she better get a grammy this time around! (I dont like the new cover but then again im not listening to the cover, the songs will be a great compensation) 

No comments:

Post a Comment