yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

New Song: Tiwa Savage's "Without My Heart" featuring Don Jazzy

What other way to start off than congratulate our very own 9ja rihanna fir this intelligent and creatively crafted tune. I love this so much so that since iv heard it, it has constantly ...
struck me as such a heart stealer. this song is so simple yet so sweet that u must agree with me when I say that it tells on her past international exposure and no, I don't just mean her living abroad (that would be dumb) but rather I'm talking about her song writing for international acts (Mya, famntasia). I also think feaaturing Dan jazzy was infact daring as it was just plain cool and unexpected because I don't think baba J has featured on a non-Mo' hits alum but that also bags the question, is Tiwa the new Mo hits conquest? Fingers crossed lol! The single cover is so hot, it bags the question, trend setter or just floozy? Ur guess is as good as mine. Congratulations "T" and we can't wait for that banger album to drop in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment