yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Top Ten (17- 07 -2011)

A little late with this but if you follow me well, youd know that this is normal lol!



Top Ten


1."Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" - Katy Perry

2."Call Your Girlfriend" - Robyn

3."Best Thing I Never Had" - Beyoncé

4."Give Me Everything" (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer) - Pitbull

5."Rabiosa" (Ft. Pitbull) - Shakira

6."Party Rock Anthem" (featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock) - LMFAO

7."Where Dem Girls At" (Featuring Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida) - David Guetta

8."I'm Into You" (featuring Lil Wayne) - Jennifer Lopez

9."Bounce" (Feat. Kelis) - Calvin Harris

10."Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj"



Top10 Contenders

1."Good Life" - OneRepublic

2."Love me, Love me, Love me" - Tiwa Savage

3."Lose Control" (featuring Nelly) - Keri Hilson

4."The Shield and the Sword" - Clare Maguire

5."Moves Like Jagger" (featuring Christina Aguilera) - Maroon 5





Top40 New Entries

1."Skyscraper" - Demi Lovato

2."Dirt Road Anthem" - Jason Aldean

3."She Makes Me Wanna" (Featuring Dev) - JLS

4."Rain Over Me" (Ft. Marc Anthony) - Pitbull

5."Champagne Showers" (feat. Natalia Kills) - LMFAO









Top 40 Contenders

1. "Marvins Room" - Drake

2. ""Marvins Room" - JoJo

3. "See No More" (Feat. Chris Brown) - Joe Jonas

4. "Bright Lights, Bigger City" (Remix) [featuring Wiz Khalifa] - Cee Lo Green

5. "Beat Of My Drum" - Nicola Roberts

6. 'Next to You" (feat. Justin Bieber) - Chris Brown

7."Little Bad Girl" (featuring Taio Cruz & Ludacris) - David Guetta

No comments:

Post a Comment