yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Marie Claire June 2011: Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson

Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson. Photographed by TESH. So in reading some blogs, it seems that a lot of people don't like this cover. I happen to ....
really dig it. The main complaint is that the timing is weird because "Something Borrowed" the movie they star in together has already been released. It was originally meant to be released in July, I believe so that explains the timing. I like Marie Claire covers and I am digging Ginnifer's androgynous (Robyn) look in this spread. Lack of color was also a complaint, but I like the simplicity of the photos. They're clean, modern and I think it was the perfect way to go for Kate and Ginnifer. I want to watch "Something Borrowed", but I'll be honest, I read a sample of the book and found it completely obnoxious.

Ginnifer on starting a family with fiancee Joey Kern: 'I'm so ready – I want a life full of Joeys,' she gushes. 'I'm only holding off until after my wedding for vanity purposes – I just want to be able to fit into whatever dress I pick out.'

Kate, on loving pregnancy: “I already can’t wait to have another one…I love being pregnant. Gosh, I could be pregnant all the time.”

Ginnifer, on weight: “I am genetically predisposed to be a bigger girl than I am. If I didn’t live in Hollywood, I would be. I have very real hips and a real Southern woman’s ass.”

Kate on weight gain during her first pregnancy: “I was 185lb at the end… It is emotional, no matter how determined you are. It takes work to bounce back so quickly.”
Im gonna see the movie today!







No comments:

Post a Comment