yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Kim Kardashian is engaged!!!

Well it's happened! After six long months of dating Kim Kardashian is engaged to ...
Kris Humphries. In the new issue of People, Kim tells them she walked into her Beverly Hills home on May 18 to find New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries, waiting in her bedroom on bended knee with "WILL YOU MARRY ME" written in rose petals.

"I didn't expect this at all," Kim tells People in an exclusive interview (out Friday) of the romantic, surprise proposal. "I was in such shock. I never thought it would happen at home, and I never thought now."
"Kris really didn't want a big celebration, but he had jokingly told my mom he'd be fine if there were mini-horses there," says Kardashian with a laugh. "Later that night at the party, my mom brought out two mini-horses, covered in glitter, for us! It was hysterical!"
“In high school I went to Macy’s and bought this fake ring, my ‘perfect’ ring, and this is almost the exact same.”

Kris Humphries designed the 20 plus carat gem with jeweler Lorraine Schwartz, a longtime Kardashian friend who also created Beyonce's engagement ring. Wanting something distinctly her own (“Khloé’s is a radiant cut,” she says of her sister’s ring), the reality star loves the classic design. Humphries had simpler requirements: “I just knew I wanted it to be big!” And he got more than big, as Kim gushed, “It’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,” says Kardashian of the ring. “It’s perfect.”
The 16.5-carat emerald cut center stone is flanked by a pair of 2-carat trapezoids, for a total weight of 20.5 carats! Humphries even managed to work out the design without Kim knowing. Kardashian explains, “[Lorraine] always listened to what I would want and the shapes I love. I had said I loved an emerald cut and they were scheming and plotting for a while.” Humphries confided his plans in his parents, but felt confident in his decision. “I knew she’d love it–she better!”
More importantly, his name begins with a K so you know it's fate!
Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment