yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Kendra Wilkinson Defends Her Bad 'DWTS' Performance

She was a former Playmate, not some well achieved dancing queen, people! Kendra Wilkinson has defended her highly criticized dance routine on Monday night's Dancing With The Stars that left her at the bottom of the ranking.

"The scores ...
 suck," she said. (For those non DWTS connoisseurs, she received a lowly 18 points.) "That's the way it goes. I didn't do a perfect job and I got the scores I got, and that's the way it goes."
Profound! The competitor conceded that she had mixed feelings about the routine before going onstage and disappointing the judges, anyway.
"Going into it I didn't feel comfortable but when the music started I did feel comfortable. I felt in place. I felt like I did everything I could have done," she said.
Kendra, who said she had three missteps on Monday, is still in the running with another chance on Tuesday night's show.
Judge Len Goodman told his fellow judge and tough critic Bruno Tonioli: "These people are beginners, Bruno. Don't be cruel." He might not know it but Goodman just succinctly summarized the entire show.

No comments:

Post a Comment