yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Alicia Keys to Commemorate Debut Album with 10th Anniversary Edition

Alicia Keys is set to commemorate the release of her multi-platinum debut songs in A minor with a special 10th Anniversary Deluxe and Collector’s edition. To celebrate the occasion, she will also give an intimate performance at New York City’s Beacon Theatre.

The Deluxe two-disc and Collector’s Edition three-disc sets, due ...
June 28, will boast special packaging and a beefed up booklet featuring new liner notes. Unheard tunes that didn’t make the original tracklisting will be featured on the new releases, including “A Woman’s Worth (Remix)” featuring Nas, the mixtape version of “Juiciest,” the previously unreleased “Typewriter,” and more.
Additionally, the Collector’s Edition will feature a documentary created for the commemorative release. The film explores the making of the album as well as interviews with Keys and those who worked on the Grammy-winning record.
“It’s incredibly surreal for me to be celebrating the 10th anniversary of songs in A minor,” stated Alicia. “Looking back on the journey, I’m truly moved by my fans and friends who’ve been with me and have supported me throughout my career. This album is possibly the most precious to me, as your first album only happens once, and so songs in A minor will always hold a special place in my life that’s filled with amazing memories.”
The New York native will also grace the stage at the Beacon Theatre on June 30 for the one-of-a-kind “Piano & I: A One Night Only Event with Alicia Keys,” where she will play songs from the album as well as cuts from her oeuvre.
“I’m so proud that the songs are still being enjoyed around the world, and I’m crazy excited to share, through the 10th Anniversary Edition, songs never heard before, and even more of my debut album with you,” she said.
In addition, Keys will perform at the BET Awards on June 26 and an hour-long special on her career will air on the network in late June.

No comments:

Post a Comment