yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

January Jones Prefers to Live Alone

January Jones is a single lady and, judging from the comments she made during a recent Marie Claire interview, she prefers it that way.

Jones, who split from ...
boyfriend Jason Sudeikis earlier this year, told the mag, "I don't like living with other people. I don't mind being alone. I just don't really have a lot of time or energy to put into a relationship when nothing's going to happen."
The Mad Men beauty admits that she's got a bit of a rep for being unhappy: "Everybody writes that they think I'm so unhappy. I'm [just] in my own head. I'm doing things. Keeping things interesting."
But take everything January says with a grain of salt: "When I'm talking about myself, half the time I'm lying. I do it because I'm bored of talking about myself, or I have nothing left to say, or I want to be private that day."
PS i miss watching Mad Men, should get back to it soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment