yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Jlo Collaborates with Gaga

Two of music’s biggest pop stars are about to collide. Jennifer Lopez has enlisted Lady Gaga’s talents for her upcoming album.
The “Born This Way” singer wrote and produced two tracks for Lopez’s seventh effort Love?, according to RedOne. “For those who don’t know, @ladygaga Produced/Wrote with me TWO Records for @JLo, ‘Invading my Mind’(i heard it and its fire) and an Other one coming SOOON!!! OMG!!!” tweeted the hitmaker, who also produced Lopez’s first single “On the Floor.”

J.Lo brings Gaga’s lyrics to life on the electro-dance record “Invading My Mind.” “It’s invading my mind and breaking the ice/ I can’t fight it, this feeling’s invading my mind/ I’m infected tonight,” she sings.


The “American Idol” judge recently revealed that her next single from Love? will likely be “I’m Into You” featuring Lil Wayne. “To me just the things he says and the way he says it is very unique, and I feel like he has a fresh new voice,” she said of Weezy. this album is gonna rock and is it just me of is 2011 already bursting with mind blowing music?

No comments:

Post a Comment