yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Bruno Mars And Cee Lo Wrote F**K You In Two Hours

Amaizing stuff guys!
It sure didn't take long for Bruno Mars and Cee Lo to pen F**k You Forget You!

Bruno recently talked about what it was like working with Cee Lo and says the two got along so swimmingly, they wrote the hit single in two hours.
He adds:
"We were just jamming. I was on piano and kept on repeating 'f**k you'. Within an hour or two we'd written the whole song with us going back and forth. I was a big fan of Cee Lo and wanted to work with him for a long time. He was on Travie (McCoy)'s album, which I produced; he's on my album. We became so comfortable that every time we were in the studio [together] it was like 'The Comedy Store', we'd just be laughing, writing songs. I should have kept the damn song." Naaa! your doing well for yourself man! nice to know how the art of song writing just shines tru!

No comments:

Post a Comment