yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Jennifer Lopez Explains Crying Over Idol Contestant's Departure

Jennifer Lopez has a simple explanation for her emotional breakdown on Wednesday's American Idol: She was just being herself.

"This is all new to me," the judge explained to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday. "I'm used to having a script in a movie, or a big performance with a cane and a microphone, and I have all kinds of stuff going on ... You're [not always] getting me."
Lopez explained that Idol lets the world see the real Jennifer. "This is the first experience ... where I feel like people are getting to know who I am as a person," she said. "It's such a vulnerable place to be."  Sha dont do more than that! we love you JLO! cant wait for the video of "On The Floor"

No comments:

Post a Comment