yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Lil Wayne Talks Health, Retirement on 'Kimmel'

Lil Wayne sat down with Jimmy Kimmel and discussed his impending health and retirement plans on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" few nights ago (June 11). Third time’s the charm for Weezy’s long-awaited guest appearance on the show; last year, he was a no-show, while his previous scheduled date this March was cancelled because everyone was “worried that [he] was going to die” after his health scare. In March, the rapper suffered from a series of seizures and was immediately taken to the hospital. When describing the serious incident, he said that he was ...


“upstairs and my homies were downstairs, and they didn't even know that I was up there seizing.” It wasn't until someone realized he had been gone for awhile when others went upstairs and found him.
Wayne said he has taken the proper precautions to recover since then, but confirmed that this is a “private matter that I’ve been dealing with my whole life.”
In regards to retirement, Weezy intends on throwing the towel in at the ripe age of 30. By doing so, he explained that he will have more time to do “everything I haven’t had the chance to do,” specifically spending some quality time with his kids.
"I want to retire after ‘Tha Carter V,’ which I would hope would be my last album," Wayne said. He assured Kimmel that he has plenty of work to do on other albums beforehand, so Weezy won’t be retiring any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment