yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Top Ten (09- 05 -2011)

My Top Ten is here for the week so tell me what you think

1."On The Floor" (featuring Pitbull)- Jennifer Lopez

2."Indestructible" Robyn

3."Till The World Ends" [Remix] (featuring Nicki Minaj & Ke$ha) - Britney Spears

4."Judas"- Lady Gaga

5."I Wrote The Book"- Beth Ditto

6."Just Can't Get Enough"- The Black Eyed Peas

7."S&M" [Remix] (featuring Britney Spears)- Rihanna

8."Good Girl" Alexis Jordan

9."E.T." (featuring Kanye West)- Katy Perry

10."Run The World (Girls)" Beyoncé



Top10 Contenders

1."Dirty Talk" Wynter Gordon

2. "Take Me Away" Keyshia Cole

3. "The Future" TY Bello



Top40 New Entries

1. "Right There" (featuring 50 Cent) Nicole Scherzinger

2."Where Dem Girls At" (Featuring Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida) David Guetta

3. "I'm Into You" (featuring Lil Wayne) Jennifer Lopez

4."Super Bass" Nicki Minaj

5. "She Ain't You" Chris Brown



Top 40 Contenders

1."Love me, Love me, Love me" Tiwa Savage

2."Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of My Mind)" Panic! At the Disco

No comments:

Post a Comment