yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Jessica Simpson Won't Set a Wedding Date Until She Finds Her Dress

Jessica Simpson and her husband-to-be Eric Johnson haven't set a wedding date yet, but it's no secret that the bubbly blonde is on the hunt for the perfect wedding gown. The singer says her dress will be "beautiful" (duh!) and probably low-cut.
"It's definitely going to be beautiful," the singer said (via People.com). "I want it to be different from what I've had before. I have a lot of tear sheets!"
She said she'll start worrying ...
about the rest of the details of their wedding, like where and when, as soon as she settles the dress ordeal. "Once I get what I want my dress to look like we'll set a date," she said, adding it will "definitely be somewhere warm!"
Jess sounds like she has a pretty good idea of what she wants though she hasn't found THE dress. The "top-heavy" star says she leans towards V-neck or scoop necks and likes to show off her neck.
"I like my collar bone," she added. "I have a long neck, so I like to show off my décolletage."
As for color, she hasn't gotten that far: "I haven't really thought about it," she admitted. "I do like the romantic feel of a lighter color."
Jess is having her "Carrie Bradshaw moment" trying on gowns and her bridesmaids will have to do their own dress selection too! "I definitely would want all my bridesmaids to be in everything different," she said. "Just [to reflect] what their personalities are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment