yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Gaga’s Tattoos Just for Her Father’s Pleasure

Lady Gaga says she only has tattoos on the left side of her body to please her father. The 'Born This Way' hitmaker made the decision to only be inked on one side so she can look 'slightly normal' from certain angles to please her ... dad Joseph Germanotta.

In a Google Moderator interview which saw her answer question submitted by fans, she revealed: 'All of my tattoos are on one side, per my father's request. He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal, so I only have my tattoos on my left side. 'I think he sees the right as like my Marilyn Monroe side and the left as my Iggy Pop side.'
Gaga's tattoos include a Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament symbol on her left wrist, a unicorn with the song title 'Born This Way' wrapped around its horn on her thigh, floral tattoos of roses and daisies on her lower back and shoulder and a quote from Austrian Bohemian poet Rainer Maria Rilke in German on her inner left upper arm.
The 'Bad Romance' singer chose to decorate that side of her figure because she is left handed and 'creatively driven' by her left.

2 comments: