yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Video: Ke$ha releases 'My Crazy Beautiful Life' documentary trailer


Ke$ha has released a trailer for her upcoming documentary My Crazy Beautiful Life.  The series documents the singer's journey on the road and search for love over a two-year period.  "This is the only thing I was ...
put on earth to do," she says, adding: "You're documenting the change from people thinking I'm disposable... now people get what I'm doing."  It was previously reported that Ke$ha is seen drinking her own urine on the show, where she explains: "I was told drinking my own pee was good." I hope it helps the new "Warrior" album that i feel has not gotten the much needed attention and sales bracket it deserves cause call the girl whatever you like, K can sure make good records! Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life premieres on April 23 on MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment