yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Single Scope: Drake's 'Started From the Bottom'


"I think that with Take Care I really found myself, found my stride," Drake recently explained. "And I'm just excited to continue on the new album." It was his 2011 collection that finally grabbed the attention of everyone outside of North America, with its moody tones and intelligent lyrical flow. But is it really a case of...
more of the same on the Canadian rapper's new single? Backdropped by a haunting piano loop and tinned snare, the production falls in line with what we've come to expect from a brooding Drake track. "Started from the bottom now we're here," he reflects. "Started from the bottom now my whole team f**king here." The ascent to stardom has clearly been the smoothest of paths, but we hope there's a little more depth to the remainder of his new material to keep him up there with the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment