yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Ryan Gosling to take a long break from acting?

Ryan Gosling has revealed that he plans to take a long break from acting and go into directing instead.
the actor will be spending more time behind the camera for his next few projects. He is set to direct his first ever film, ...
How To Catch A Monster, when they start filming in May. Ryan said, "I've been doing [acting] too much. "I've lost perspective on what I'm doing. I think it's good for me to take a break and reassess why I'm doing it and how I'm doing it.  "And I think this is probably a good way to learn about that. I need a break from myself as much as I imagine the audience does." He added, "There's a lot of pressure to be the lead of a film. "I have done it. It's not my favorite way to work." Luckily there a couple of films coming out before Ryan leaves the world of acting. And when he does chose to return, it'll make seeing him on the big screen all the more exciting! Though this break kind of hints that he would be playing a Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades of Grey flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment