yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Rita Ora: 'Rob Kardashian almost ruined my career'


Rita Ora has admitted that she feared Rob Kardashian had "ruined" her career after spreading "unnecessary s**t" about her following their break-up.  Kardashian attacked the 'How We Do' singer on Twitter last December, accusing her of cheating on him with "nearly ...
20 dudes" and apparently claiming that he got her pregnant. Ora has now said that the reality star's outburst is "not [her] personal way of therapy" and questioned whether his behavior on Twitter highlights that he is not "mentally stable".
"I don't vocalize things that don't deserve attention," she told Look. "But it was something that was so unnecessary. Why would you flood people's brains with unnecessary s**t?
"In my world, things like that just aren't important. Twitter... can ruin your life. I thought I nearly had a 'ruined' moment, but no."
She continued: "When you're involved with someone for a while and they decided to express their feelings to the public - that's not my personal way of therapy, but I guess everyone takes split-ups differently.
"You should have to sit an exam before you go on Twitter to see if you're mentally stable."
Ora, who has recently been linked to James Arthur and David Beckham's best friend, said that she wants to find love again despite her messy break-up with Kardashian.
"It's a terrible feeling being lonely," she said. "I'd love a boyfriend. It's hard when they're not in the industry. 
"I wouldn't care what he did as long as he made me laugh. I love laughing."

No comments:

Post a Comment