yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

(Photos) Beyonce, Blue Ivy Grab Lunch In Brooklyn


It's a Beyonce sighting! Much to the delight of Brooklynites everywhere, Beyonce and 14-month-old daughter Blue Ivy made their way to Buttermilk Channel restaurant on Court Street for lunch Sunday. Fans photographed the 31-year-old singer dressed in a black hoodie and sunglasses and hugging a sleepy Blue Ivy, who wore Timberland boots, as she was leaving the restaurant. Jay-Z was ...



not pictured with them.
"She introduced me to myself," Beyonce told Oprah, about her first child, in February. "And she's still a baby, but the connection I had with her when I was giving birth was something I have never felt before ... We had a connection, and I envisioned her. And I envisioned the birth." nice bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment