yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Nicki Minaj Graces Elle Cover


Nicki Minaj has posed for the US edition of Elle magazine sporting a dramatic makeunder and stating that she wants world domination. The 30-year-old 'Starships' singer and American Idol judge is renowned for her dramatic look, often wearing multicoloured wigs and eye-popping outfits.
However, starring on the cover of the April magazine, Minaj showed a departure from her on-stage look. She posed with barely-there make-up and wore a ...
relatively simple fitted black leather jacket and plain black trousers for the images. Speaking to the publication, Minaj revealed that she felt as though the photoshoot "was a real accomplishment in my eyes" due to the fact that posing with minimal make-up was "scary" and made her feel "naked".



Trinidad and Tobago-born Minaj, who yesterday posted a picture of herself in a racy swimsuit on the set of her new 'High School' music video on Twitter, also revealed that she suffered from a lot of bullying early on in her life. She said: "Girls made my life a living hell. We had come to America from a different country. My brother and I had accents. It was very tough. So I've always put up this wall - it was a self-defence mechanism growing up - because I was almost expecting people to attack me. And I still have it. It's sad."
The singer also told the magazine that her original goal when starting out as a singer was to buy her mother a house. "Now I realise, okay, if I really focus and become a key player in business, then I can build an empire," she continued. "I'm thinking of a legacy that I can be proud of and wealth that my grandchildren can use to go to college. "So world domination - in terms of providing for my family - is absolutely my goal." Minaj was 13 minutes late to a live broadcast of American Idol on Wednesday (March 13). Host Ryan Seacrest blamed the delay on traffic. The full interview with Nicki Minaj is in the April edition of US Elle, which goes on sale on Monday (March 18).

No comments:

Post a Comment