yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Justin Bieber hits out at Lindsay Lohan in Instagram post


Justin Bieber has taken a shot at Lindsay Lohan in another online rant at the 'lying' press, saying that critics comparing him to the controversial star should "look at her 2012 tax statements". The 'Boyfriend' singer mocked the Mean Girls actress's financial troubles and frequent rehab stints while writing about having "accomplished more than [he] could've ever dreamed of" and adding that "this is just the beginning" for him in a swiftly-deleted Instagram post. In the caption of a black-and-white photo showing him ...
performing to a crowd of screaming fans, Bieber wrote: "Everyone in my team has been telling me, 'keep the press happy' but I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me.
"My family is beyond proud, and...if Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity...[I'm] 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning." He continued: "I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not...I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that's gotten me so far. "[I] don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good." Concluding, the singer said: "And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan look at her 2012 tax statements ;)"
Bieber later reposted the comments, but took out all reference to Lohan. The star has been more vocal about the press following his recent disastrous trip to London, during which he was condemned for being late to an O2 concert and got into a confrontation with a photographer. Bieber later admitted that he struggled with "mean things" said by reporters and the paparazzi during his "hard week", while his manager Scooter Braun described the UK tabloids as being "full of s**t".

No comments:

Post a Comment