yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Holly Madison Debuts Rainbow on In Touch Magazine


The daughter of Holly Madison is ready for her first cover. Small Rainbow Aurora Rotella , born March 5, appears in the latest issue of In Touch .And clearly she has the physique of her mother. The birth was also...
recorded  "Just to keep it, it's fantastic," said Madison in the magazine. "Even the delivery was easy. I laughed when I pushed!" The former Playmate added: "Like all babies, she has some difficult times. I am so in awe of it that I find even her cries adorable!" Shortly after the arrival of Rainbow, Madison reviled the meaning of the name she and her fiancé, Pasquale Rotella , chose for their daughter.
"I wanted to give a unique name for my daughter," declared the young mother. "When I was little, there was a girl at my school named Rainbow and I was jealous of his name. I thought it was pretty and unique!"

No comments:

Post a Comment