yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

MARY J. BLIGE COVERS VIBE'S FEB/MAR 2013 ISSUE!


DINNER WITH THE QUEEN- From ghetto fab to glam, Mary J. Blige’s evolution has been documented. VIBE sent a writer in to talk about her style, but in between bites of crab salad, 20 years worth of substance was served
he revealed to the mag how she is taking stock of things: from love and happiness, her remarkable career evolution, acting and what young artists she listens to.

 On the subject of her style being softer: “I’ve evolved, I’m a woman now, and I’ve softened. I’ve been a tomboy my whole life. But then you get older, you get married, you soften up."

 When asked about current R&B she says: “I am so proud of what Rihanna is doing.  She is speaking to her generation, and she’s living her life in front of them. I don’t even think she is purposely doing it. She’s such a beautiful girl, and I don’t think she knows she’s that beautiful. She’s just living her life, and leading her generation, and she has great, great songs.”






No comments:

Post a Comment