yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Lady Gaga Postpones Tour Dates Due to Joint Inflammation


Pop superstar and absolute road warrior Lady Gaga has forced herself to take an unexpected breather: the singer has postponed four performances on her Born This Way Ball trek due to synovitis, or severe inflammation of the joints.

Gaga has scrapped shows at Chicago's United Center for Wednesday and Thursday night, at Detroit's Palace of Auburn Hills on Saturday night, and at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton, Ont. on Sunday night. All additional performances are expected to proceed as planned.
"I am completely devastated and heartsick," Gaga writes in a press release about the postponements. "I've been hiding this injury and pain from my staff for a month, praying it would heal, but after last night's performance I could not work. To the fans in Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton, I hope you can forgive me as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself right now. I would do anything for you. I will hopefully heal soon as possible and be at 500% again, which is what you deserve."
In addition, Gaga shared the news to her 34 million followers on Twitter, and added, "It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and Im sorry."
Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball, which is in support of her 2011 album "Born this Way," began last April in South Korea and has bounced around the globe for over 100 shows to date. The tour is scheduled to wrap on Mar. 20 in Tulsa, although the four postponed dates could conceivably be slated for the end of next month.
Gaga's next album, "ARTPOP," is due out later this year, with a Terry Richardson documentary about the recording of the heavily anticipated album also in the works. A release date has not be set, but gist on the street is the album might not arrive until as late as September. Get well soon Lady G

Here are Lady Gaga's postponed tour dates:

Feb. 13: Chicago, Ill. (United Center)
Feb. 14: Chicago, Ill. (United Center)
Feb. 16: Detroit, Mich. (Palace of Auburn Hills)
Feb. 17: Hamilton, Ont. (Copps Coliseum)

No comments:

Post a Comment