yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Coco Austin and Ice-T are planning to start a family


The stars of Ice Loves Coco, who have been married for over ten years, recently spoke to In Touch magazine about expanding from two to three. And the model-turned-burlesque dancer has already picked out a name if it's a little girl: Chanel. Tinging similarities to the luxury French fashion house founded by Coco Chanel, she told the tabloid: 'I want a little girl! We already have the name — Chanel.' Coco, who is currently starring in Las Vegas revue Peepshow, said she is looking forward to ...



sharing tips and tricks of the beauty business if she has a daughter. 'I want a little doll of my own! I could teach her to walk in heels and do her hair,' she said. But she's not necessarily ready if her imaginary child were to follow in her footsteps, adding that she'd 'want her to be a lawyer'. Coco began her stint in the Sin City adult revue show Peepshow in December, taking over from a heavily pregnant Holly Madison. According to the publication, the couple will begin trying to have a baby as soon as she has some downtime.
Ice-T, meanwhile, is looking forward to his wife's next role as a mother. 'She will be the best mother,' he said, adding, 'I know it.' The baby talk puts to rest rumors of an ongoing rift between the couple, after photos surfaced of Coco posing provocatively with rapper AP.9.
Ice was candid about his feelings when the pictures leaked, and tweeted his fans about his disappointment after their release, referring any questions about the issue to Coco.
He subsequently missed her debut in Peepshow, as revealed on a recent episode of their hit reality show Ice Loves Coco. But the couple reunited in Las Vegas shortly after, with the couple revealing work commitments had kept them apart. Ice, who was in New Jersey filming his popular TV show Law & Order: SUV, expressed his regret at missing Coco's big moment, saying that everybody was at her show and adding wistfully, 'Everybody but me. Hey, I tried my best. There's nothing I could do.'
Coco reassured him, telling him: 'I know. I understand. But you will be here, you will be here in my heart.'
But it could be quite a while before there is a baby Coco Chanel.
The curvy star, real name Nicole Marrow, is reportedly in talks with Peepshow producers to continue headlining the show in Madison's absence, but is keeping her marriage first. 
'I’m having the best time of my life with the show,' Coco told Las Vegas Sun's Robin Leach. 
'We’re trying to find a sensible way for me to be able to get various weeks off to be able to go back east so I can get our new home finished and so (Ice-T) and I don’t spend too much time apart.'
Coco added: 'If we can do that - and we are both confident we can - I’ll be in Peepshow forever,' she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment