yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Sway Interviews Kim Kardashian



Kim and Kourtney Kardashian take over Sway's morning show to discuss their reality rockstar lifestyle just days away from the new season of their E! series, "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami." While in the booth, Kim was asked about her relationship with Beyonce and pregnancy with Kanye West's baby. 


Khloe Envy and MomYe Beef:
"Khloe is so happy. She said the other day, "I'm so glad it's you, I don't know if I'm ready yet." People are twisting it into something different. Then there's stories out there that my mom is pimping out the baby and her and Kanye are beefing. They love each other so much. I haven't even had one conversation, let alone a business conversation, about my child."

Beyonce Feud:
That is so not true. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. We've never even talked about [the feud]. It probably doesn't come up in conversation because they get so many ridiculous stories brought to them of things that are true and not true. And vice versa.

Case of the Ex-Husband:
"Of course, I would love to be divorced. It's been going on [for the] second year. That's really tough because I wanna move on. The facts are I'm filing for a divorce, he's suing for an annulment and the only legal way to get an annulment is if there's fraud involved so he is claiming that I frauded him to marry him for publicity. I knew the whole world was gonna bash me and I said to myself, what's more important: my life and my happiness or what the whole world thinks of me? That would be vain. That would be fake. That would be doing it for publicity."

No comments:

Post a Comment