yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Usher Celebrates 34th Birthday in London, Talks 'The Voice'


R&B star Usher says he still feels 21, despite just celebrating his 34th birthday. The singer "danced all night" in London with a host of British singing talent Saturday night before his birthday Sunday, including Leona Lewis, Tinie Tempah, Dizzee Rascal and JLS star Ortise Williams. But Usher says that's not ...
where the party is going to end. "It's really going to be a party celebration week as opposed to weekend," he said. In London to promote the computer game "Dance Central 3" for Xbox, Usher also talked about his recent decision to put his European tour dates on hold in order to "do something really creative." The American R&B star is joining the judging panel on the American talent show "The Voice," a role he can't wait to fill. "I haven't really had the chance to show people what I do behind the scenes in regards to mentoring, so this will kind of give you a different perspective" about me, he told The Associated Press. Aside from designing video games and mentoring young hopefuls, Usher just premiered a new music video for his latest single "Numb." It opens with real-life footage of the singer controversially walking off stage partway through his Berlin gig last year and features him dancing in a glass box.

"You know, I live my life in a glass box and every move, everything that I do is kind of speculated or either spoken about in some way and I never really can speak about it myself," he said. "This kind of gave me the opportunity to open up and just be vulnerable." "Numb" is the latest single from the R&B star's "Looking 4 Myself" album.



No comments:

Post a Comment