yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Ke$ha on new album 'Warrior': Fans will pee their pants in a sexy way

Ke$ha has insisted that fans will "pee their pants" when listening to her new album. The singer will release her second studio collection Warrior in the UK on December 3 and a day later in the US and has claimed that her new material will ...
make people dance "hard". "My fans will dance so hard, they pee in their pants. In a sexy way," Ke$ha told Us Weekly. "My album is raw rock, rap and pop on steroids. 'Supernatural' is my favorite song on the album - about getting it on with a ghost." She added: "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it." Ke$ha's second album Warrior will be preceded by new single 'Die Young'.

No comments:

Post a Comment