yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Jessica Simpson, Daughter Maxwell Do First Photo Shoot

Since Jessica Simpson and her fiancé Eric Johnson welcomed their daughter Maxwell Drew on May 1, "life has completely changed," Simpson, 31, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!"
in this week's issue, Simpson and Johnson give an exclusive interview, plus share the first photos of their little one, who's inherited her mom's eyes and her dad's calm demeanor.
"We stare at her all the time," says Simpson. "We can't get enough!"
Maxwell, whom parents also call “Max” or “Maxi,” arrived two weeks early. She weighed 9 pounds, 13 ounces.
“As one of the nurses exclaimed when Max was born, ‘She’s a chunk,’” People magazine’s Suzanne Zuckerman told “Good Morning America.”  “But she is a beautiful baby.”
“There was a wonderful family bond that was instantaneous,” Zuckerman added.  “As Max was being born, Eric was holding both Jessica’s hand and the baby’s hand so there was that sort of continuous bond from the moment she arrived.”
However, being parents also includes some hardships. Recovering from surgery – Simpson delivered via C-section – was not an easy thing. The singer added that nursing, which she does throughout the day, has become “a full-on job.”
Still, “It’s the worst if I have to pump and give Eric a bottle to give her,” says Simpson. “I miss holding her and having that closeness.”
Besides, the singer-designer also said that Max has up every few hours for feedings and diaper changes, even though her father is a very hands-on dad.
“He has found his calling,” Simpson said of her fiancé and predicted: “Maxwell’s definitely going to be a daddy’s girl.”
Maxwell “is my career at the moment. I know I was always meant to be a mom …,” Simpson continued.
“She says that she’s never before kept to such a schedule in her life,” Zuckerman said.  “What’s also remarkable is this confidence that’s just bubbling over with Jessica.  When it comes to being a mom, she fully admits she’s doing a fantastic job.”
When it came to her pregnancy, Simpson has never been at a loss for words. “I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha,” she revealed some months ago.
“It’s pretty intense at the moment. I have a lot of amniotic fluid so whenever my water breaks, it’ll be like a fire hydrant.”
Before giving a birth to her daughter, the singer was enjoying her final nights pre-baby, although Simpson said some evenings are anything but restful.
“You have weird dreams as a pregnant lady,” she noted. “The other night I had a dream that she put her foot through my belly button and I was playing ‘This Little Piggy’ with her toes.”
She went on: “And it was completely normal. She must have been kicking me and [I picked up on that] subconsciously.”

No comments:

Post a Comment