yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

'Magic Mike' Cast Covers 'Entertainment Weekly'

Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer, and Joe Manganiello do a little striptease for the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly.
The heartthrobs, who all star in the upcoming film, Magic Mike, got back together for this fun promotional shoot.
In the issue, Matthew dishes about the movie. On his big striptease in the film: “Oh, it leaves ...

something to the imagination. It wasn’t in the script, but Soderbergh said in the beginning that if it felt right, I could strip at the end of the movie. I said, ‘I gotta dance, man.’ I would regret it for the rest of my life if I was in a male stripper movie and didn’t get up there and strip myself.”
On the hottest Magic Mike stripper: “Dallas, of course. [Laughs] Everybody was pretty damn ripped already, but boy, if you really want to get men in great shape, just tell them they’re going to play male strippers in a movie and have their shit onscreen for the rest of time. Vanity, baby.”
On striptease rehearsals: “I found the song I wanted, we got it cleared very early, and I started working on the choreography from the very beginning. I was working two, three nights a week to get that down. It was a ball.”





Magic Mike hits theaters nationwide on June 29!

No comments:

Post a Comment