yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Ke$ha Wants 2 Collabo With Some Big Names

Ke$ha, this month's V magazine cover girl, talked to the publication about her recent work with the Flaming Lips and the collaborations she would like to see happen -- with Justin Bieber and Keith Richards.
Although the 25-year-old singer told V that she and Bieber are...
 "only talking" about teaming up for a song on her next album, she also said, "The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it's bizarre. I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips. If someone is a real artist, you can't confine them to a particular genre. It's my mission to make it all make sense somehow."
Ke$ha also shows off her love for the U.S.A. in her photos for the magazine's Americana Issue, which hits newsstands May 10. Styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele and photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, the singer stripped down for the cover, rocking nothing but an American flag painted on her face.
Inside the mag, the "Tik Tok" singer mused on where she falls on the spectrum of pop music and her grungy style. "I do feel like there are the pop stars of the world and then I'm like their dirty little sister, running around with s**t on my face in combat boots because I can't walk in heels."
She discussed her upcoming album, which she says will shock and excite people, because they'll find out that she doesn't just do "silly white-girl rap." Her sophomore release is still untitled, with no official release date set.
"The first record was all me living in L.A., trying to pay my rent, have a really good time, and look good on nothing," the singer explained. "But ever since then I've seen how many people my music can reach, and I've realized that I have somewhat of a social responsibility to make sure everything I say is positive."
Ke$ha's first effort, 2010's "Animal," debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, with 1.4 million copies sold to date according to Nielsen SoundScan. It spawned four top 10 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, including "Tik Tok" which spent nine weeks at No. 1. Ke$ha was Billboard's year-end top new artist for 2010 and "Tik Tok" was the year's No. 1 Hot 100 single.

No comments:

Post a Comment