yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

'Keeping Up With The Kardashians': Kim And Kourtney Open Up About Kris Jenner's Affair

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian reveal their feelings about their mom's extramarital affair on Sunday night's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
In the preview clip, the sisters discuss their mom's decision to write about cheating on then-husband Robert Kardashian in her recent memoir.
"I've definitely talked to my mom about her affair," Kourtney says to to the camera. "I'm not saying that my mom was being selfish on purpose but I think her actions were definitely selfish."
Kris Jenner divorced Robert Kardashian in 1991 after 12 years of marriage and four children together. In her memoir, “Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian,” the reality martriach opens up about why she strayed in her marriage. Robert "had been the only man in my life since I was 18... I don't know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was,” she writes.
Jenner married former Olympian Bruce Jenner in 1991. The pair have two daughters together.

No comments:

Post a Comment