yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Ray J 'Socked' Fabolous After Mayweather Fight:

According to Ray J, Floyd Mayweather wasn't the only one who threw a shot to the face this past weekend in Vegas. This morning (Sept. 19), Ray J called Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club to share details of an altercation that allegedly occured between him and Fabolous after ...
the Mayweather vs. Ortiz fight.
After Ray J performed "One Wish" before an intimate crowd in celebration Mayweather's win, Fabolous joked of his performance via Twitter. "Nah but Floyd saying we havin a concert in my living room & the camera cuts to Ray J singing 'One Wish' on the piano had me in tears!!" Fab tweeted.
Ray J says he threw a punch after Fabolous said 'don't touch me.' "I socked that ni**a in the face… All I'm saying if you got Fab's number tell that ni**a to send a picture of his face right now. Don't disrespect me and Floyd," Ray J told The Breakfast Club.Fabulous Made his reply which was slamming Ray aswell! do we really need this guys! we can kiss and make up rather than see this as a means for attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment