yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Lindsay Lohan Got A Billy Joel Tattoo

TMZ has reported that Lindsay Lohan got a new tattoo, and it's... Billy Joel lyrics? Lindsay Lohan took the words "Clear as a crystal sharp as a knife/I feel like I'm in the prime of my life" from Joel's 1989 radio hit/dentist office favorite "I Go To Extremes" and had them ...
tattooed onto her skin. Forever. (Real quick -- shouldn't there be a comma between "crystal" and "sharp"? #englishmajor)
A source told TMZ (who conveniently got these photos exclusively) that Linds picked these specific Billy Joel lyrics to signify the fact that "she's focused." Well, that's one way to look at it. Usually when I hear "I Go To Extremes," I'm at a karaoke bar at 3 a.m. and I've made at least five bad decisions in the preceding 12 hours. But listen, to-may-to, to-mah-to! If Lindsay Lohan feels inspired by these Billy Joel lyrics, more power to her. You are in the prime of your life, girlfriend. You're a young, pretty, famous American with mounds of cash and a seemingly endless supply of sunglasses. Um, jackpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment