yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Beyonce: ‘My Pregnancy Was Difficult To Conceal’

It may be hard to believe, but only three weeks have passed since Beyonce Knowles‘ pregnancy was confirmed at the 2011 Video Music Awards. Now in an exclusive interview with CNN , the performer has discussed the joy her latest creation is bringing her and how he/she has influenced the latest collection from the clothing line she runs with her mother, Tina Knowles.
Find out what the Dreamgirl had to say about working with her mother and baby below…

On why she is relieved to have finally gone public with pregnancy, she stated:
I am having so much fun, it has been the most fun time now that it has been announced and I don’t have to, you know… it was really difficult to conceal, but now I can be proud and excited about it.
On working with her mother on the House Of Dereon line, she revealed:
Sometimes we fall out over designs, but it’s very rare. I think we will get into it and it’s usually over the phone, not in person and then we’ll hang up and call each other and say you’re right. You’re right but we have such similar taste, but there’s respect. I respect my mother so much and she respects my taste as well so we have a lot of trust.
Good to know and we honestly cant wait for you to pop! God be with you Bey

No comments:

Post a Comment