yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Top Ten (08- 07 -2011)

Theres a new but old No 1. can you guess who?



Top Ten


1."Give Me Everything" (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer) - Pitbull

2."Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" - Katy Perry

3."Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj

4."The Edge Of Glory" - Lady Gaga

5."Call Your Girlfriend" - Robyn

6."Rabiosa" (Ft. Pitbull) - Shakira

7."Where Dem Girls At" (Featuring Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida) - David Guetta

8."Motivation" (featuring Lil' Wayne) - Kelly Rowland

9."I'm Into You" (featuring Lil Wayne) - Jennifer Lopez

10."Party Rock Anthem" (featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock) - LMFAO



Top10 Contenders

1."Best Thing I Never Had" - Beyoncé

2."Just A Kiss" - Lady Antebellum

3."Bounce" (Feat. Kelis) - Calvin Harris

4."Love me, Love me, Love me" - Tiwa Savage





Top40 New Entries

1."Rain Over Me" (Ft. Marc Anthony) - Pitbull

2."Man Down" - Rihanna

3."My Last" (feat. Chris Brown) - Big Sean


4."Love You Like A Love Song" - Selena Gomez & The Scene

5."No One Gonna Love You" - Jennifer Hudson






Top 40 Contenders

1. "Marvins Room" - Drake

2. ""Marvins Room" - JoJo

3. "Dirt Road Anthem" - Jason Aldean

4. "See No More" (Feat. Chris Brown) - Joe Jonas

5. "Beat Of My Drum" - Nicola Roberts

6. 'Next to You" (feat. Justin Bieber) - Chris Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment