yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

W July 2011: Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera. Photographed by Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi. Christina's W cover is absolutely stunning! Stunning! This is my favorite of all her covers. In the accompanying interview, Christina opens up about the last few tumultuous years which included a ...
divorce from her husband of five years, Jordan Bratman, a poorly received album, film and canceled tour, a false arrest, flubbing the lyrics to the National Anthem on live television and rumors of out of control partying. I just read the entire interview, it's really good and full of juicy details about what life was life on the set of "Burlesque", how she has dealt with the media backlash, and how the success of "The Voice" has put an end to a rocky year.Oh and BTW, W has the most informative website of all the magazines.




On her divorce: “At one time or another,” ­Aguilera told me, hinting at affairs on both sides, “we were both not angels. It got to a point where our life at home was reminding me of my own childhood. I will not have my son grow up in a tension-­filled home. I knew there would be a negative reaction in the press to my divorce, but I am not ­going to live my life because of something someone might say. That goes against everything I sing on my records. I have to be myself.”
 
Christina Aguilera in Dior’s silk chiffon dress and Chopard’s platinum and diamond earrings and bracelet.



On her future in the industry: “I really admire all the greats,” Aguilera said. “They’ve had their ups and downs during their careers. And I would never go down without a fight. I still have my eyes on the prize: I want to be that old lady onstage shaking her hips and singing her greatest hits.”

No comments:

Post a Comment