yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Flo Rida Arrested for DUI in Miami Beach

Flo Rida was arrested in Miami Beach on Thursday (June 9) and charged with a DUI as well as driving with a suspended license, the Miami Beach Police Department has confirmed.
According to a ...
police report provided to Billboard.com, the rapper was swerving while driving through South Beach early Thursday morning in a 2008 Bugatti, when he was stopped by authorities and given a sobriety test.
"I can't do this. I don't think I can walk a straight line. I had a few drinks," Flo Rida (real name: Tramar Lacell Dillard) told the police while, according to the report, a large crowd gathered and tried to persuade the officers to let him go. "Let's do another test. I live on the other side of the bridge. I can make it home."
A spokesperson for the Miami Beach Police Department confirms that Flo Rida's blood alcohol level was .185, which is over twice the legal limit in Florida (.08).
In May, Flo Rida told Billboard.com that he was spending the majority of his time in the studio, prepping the sequel to his "Only One Flo" album, "Only One Rida." "Right now it's about going in the box and picking out what I think are the hardest records," he said. "For the most part I'm just staying in the studio, on top of touring. I'm on planes recording on my iPhone, things like that, and just basically focusing on the album." the stay in them studios and drink a cols or somethin! this dude i really like cause of the nu freshness he gives hip hop so when i hear things like this, it just pisses me off but then again we are all humans so imma let this one slide especially cause the new album will drop soon! Peace and stay the hell outta trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment