yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Beyonce's 'Best Thing I Never Had' Single Premieres

Beyoncé debuted "Best Thing I Never Had," second single from her upcoming album "4," on her official website Wednesday morning (June 1). (listen Here)
The Babyface-penned ballad, about a tough breakup that's ultimately for the best, features the refrains "what goes around comes back around" and "it sucks to be you right now," and a triumphant Beyonce singing of no regrets. "When I think of the time that I almost loved you/You showed your ass, and I saw the real you," she belts on the pre-chorus. "Thank God you blew it, thank God I dodged a bullet/I'm so over you, so baby good lookin' out...you turned out to be the best thing I never had."

"Best Thing I Never Had" follows the more uptempo lead single "Run the World (Girls)," which is at No. 50 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week. Beyoncé performed the song for the first time on national TV at the Billboard Music Awards May 22, where she also accepted the Billboard Millennium Award. An additional song, "1+1," was unveiled on "American Idol" last Thursday but is not the official next single.

No comments:

Post a Comment