yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Kelly Rowland Releases a Title for Much Awaited Album

My prayers are finally answered because this woman really has talent and its annoying that she could not get her footing for so long but now every Kelly fan can scream as loud as you want to! Speaking ...

exclusively to Billboard, the 30 year old revealed her third studio LP is called ‘Here I Am’ Recounting her reasons for naming it as such, the singer said:

“I was talking to my product manager; I I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I¹ve been working toward… that here I am. And she said,that’s the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I’ve gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It’s very strong.”

The project’s lead single ‘Motivation’ is currently riding high on the charts – sitting at #3 and #31 on the Billboard R&B & Hot 100 tally’s. And its success has spurred Rowland on to pinpoint a date for the album – which has been almost 3 years in the making – by the end of this week. Although, her label Universal Motown, have confirmed Fall to be the release window.

Producers and writers featured on the set include Dr. Luke, Stargate, RedOne, Tricky Stewart and Rodney Jerkins, Jim Jonsin and Rico Love. Cant wait!

PS; do all the hits you released since last years "Commander" have a place in the final album cause id loooooove that!

No comments:

Post a Comment