yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Florence + The Machine On Nu Album

So i have to say i totally loved the first album "Lungs" ... fantastic-strage-stuff lol! anyway Florence Welch, of Florence + The Machine, recently opened up about the material on which she's currently working for her upcoming album, and revealed that the lyrical content journeys into
some pretty abstract, imaginary and dark places!

She explains:
”A lot of the songs on the new album are about imaginary things. Things that you can't touch: ghosts and rumours, my dead grandmother, things visiting you in a dream. It still feels like I'm very much drawn to dark metaphors in the new songs. It always feels like as if with each song you write, you're trying to understand something about yourself: Why am I this way? What's wrong with me? It feels as if there's still a lot of questioning left to do. Just because I'm happy in my relationship, I've still got issues to deal with. I'm going to be 25 and I feel like I've got to be a grown-up now. I feel like your life is always a battle between safety and freedom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment