yela

yela
click here

MY MUSIC

Reese Witherspoon Opens Up About New Hubby Jim Toth In Vogue

We barely recognized Reese Witherspoon on the latest cover of Vogue magazine and she is stunning as always!

Speaking of her new hubby Jim Toth…the mom-of-two admitted that the new man in her life is ‘wonderful’ and ‘a great guy’ and admits that she has had her share of heartbreak in the past after her 8-year marriage to first husband Ryan Phillippe didn’t pan-out.
On her new husband Reese gushes: “He’s ...
wonderful,” she says, beaming. “He’s just a really great guy, and I feel really lucky.
“It’s so cute: Over the holidays I was at a department store in L.A. with my friends, and these three women from Oklahoma came up to me, and they said” – she lays on a thick Southern drawl -“‘Reese. We are so happy for yeeew. We liiike this guy for yeeew.’
“And I said, ‘You do?!’ ‘Yes, ma’am. We think he is a niiice man. We think he is going to treat you well and be good to yeeew.’ I was like, ‘Really?’ So sweet! And I told them my mother likes him very much, too.”
You can check out her full interview in Vogue’s May edition on newsstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment